For security reasons and based on the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and ICTE for the prevention of contagion by SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, the following measures are established for our tours and experiences:
• The groups will be a maximum of 10 people.
• We recommend the use of a mask throughout the tour
• The use of masks will be mandatory during the explanations of the guide, since it will not be possible to maintain the safety distance. (Safety distance 2m)
• Before the start of each tour, the guide will inform about the preventive measures to be implemented
• Any person participating in the tour / experience will be asked to sign a document confirming that they do not suffer from the disease or its symptoms, have not been in contact with people who have suffered from the disease in the last 15 days, and that understand and accept the measurements.
• Likewise, in the case of minors, the legal guardians will sign the document on their behalf.
• If the group enters any building or premises during the tour, their protocol measures will be followed.
• In the hypothetical case that the guide observes symptoms in someone of the group, the local authorities will be informed immediately.
Thanks for your cooperation. Let’s take care of ourselves.